A Maintenance Service Call Will Consist of the Following:
- Remove debris from covers prior to opening
- Test and adjust pool/spa chemicals
- Vacuum and brush pool/spa surfaces
- Skim water surface
- Clean tile
- Clean all skimmer baskets and pump strainers
- Maintain filters (cleaning or back washing as needed, this does not include DE or Cartridge Filters)
- Record all activities on log sheet and leave the pump room free of empty chemical containers
Items related but not included, these items are billed at an hourly rate of $105.00:
- Cleaning of auto-cover box
- Draining, cleaning, and refilling of negative edge moats, water-features and spas
- Installing and removing winter covers
- Heavy tile cleaning, removing scale from waterline
- Algae treatment and follow-ups
- Removal and replacement of solar blankets, $10.00 per visit
- Seasonal cleaning of filter cartridges and DE filters
- Between our visits, the homeowner/customer is responsible for maintaining proper water levels and chemistry. These needs vary with usage and heat.
*Service days may be changed if regular service day falls on a legal holiday or due to inclement weather.
*Some pools or spa of an unusual design or size may require customer pricing. This would be determined by an on-site visit.